EDS Parts Systems

EDS Parts Systems

Postby Richard » Mon Jun 26, 2000 10:48 am

need some help with Electronic PO systems. Got everything setup fine, but I can't print them off. I set up a printer, ect but it asks for a user code, and I can't find where to authorize purchasers. Anyone?
Richard

EDS Parts Systems

Postby EDS_FORUM » Mon Jun 26, 2000 5:35 pm

PNC causing Lock-ups

Richard, per your conversation last week with Melissa from our customer support center the problem you are having with Work w/Orders-- Opt #8 (REC) is a problem that needs further analysis. Our technical support team has been unable to duplicate this problem at this point.

My understanding is that you are doing an Opt #2 (Substitute Part) next a part that has been superseded by GM, entering the new # and qty then pressing F5. Next, you are getting booted out of the order with the order going into a Changing Status. Our customer support center then dials in - and fixes the problem with the order.

Our support team is working to try and duplicate this situation so that it can be resolved. If you have any additional information, please contact our customer support center. We will update you with more information, as it becomes available.

EDS_FORUM

Previous

Return to ADP Users Forum