Current Saturn Relationships with Reynolds and EDS

Postby bd_colorado » Fri Mar 16, 2001 9:33 am

A few months back the Saturn store in our enterprise was bragging about a new DMS system coming from Reynolds and a company I believe called CSC. Now I hear Saturn is keeping their EDS system. Anyone know the straight scoop on what is going on???
bd_colorado

Postby Matt Parsons » Mon Mar 19, 2001 7:28 am

According to a recent article in a Dayton newspaper (hometown of R+R), Computer Science Corp (CSC) and R+R have stopped working on the next generation saturn retail system. (CSC was the lead supplier on this deal and R+R was one of the many secondary suppliers)

In terms of what has happened to bring about this major change in events...it is really not EDS' position to say.

EDS does however to continue to support all Saturn Retailers from an in-house systems perspective and it is our opinion that our relationship with Saturn Corporate team members has never been better.

EDS looks forward to continuing to serve the retail network with our portfolio of products and services.

For additional information on this topic, I would suggest that you contact Saturn Corp. directly, or the Dealer/GM of your affiliated Saturn store should be able to provide you with more in-depth details.
Matt Parsons

Return to ADP Users Forum