Moderator on Vacation

Moderator on Vacation

Postby Matt Parsons » Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:16 pm

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that I will be out on vacation from 10/01 to 10/13. I will have very limited access to email and the web during this trip (golf get-away to Scotland and the UK). Plus, even if I have access, I am going to try and stay away from the business...

As that skit on Saturday Night Live use to say...'please talk amongst yourselves".

If you have an issue that needs attention, I have asked others to monitor this forum in my absence.

Talk to you in a few weeks.
Matt Parsons

Moderator on Vacation

Postby Matt Parsons » Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:48 am

I'm back and monitoring the forum. Had a great trip to the UK. A bit of golf in Scotland and a few pints.
Matt Parsons

Moderator on Vacation

Postby PucHed » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:22 am

Only a few pints Matt? What was wrong? I know if I had to golf there, it would be more than a few. I understand those courses are pretty tough.
PucHed

Moderator on Vacation

Postby Matt Parsons » Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:10 pm

The courses were great. Played Wentworth (home of the British Masters), DunDonald (home of the Scottish Open) and Loch Lomond. Golf is very different - the courses are not groomed at all like here in the States and you better stay on the fairway or you are almost assured a lost ball. Kept the driver in the bag and played the heck out of the irons.

All in all, great fun.
Matt Parsons

Return to ADP Users Forum