Rey/Rey to ARG DMS@NET

Rey/Rey to ARG DMS@NET

Postby sigparts » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:49 pm

Looking for anyone to help. I'm a parts manager for a lincoln mercury store thats on rey/rey switching to arg / dms@net. Havent found many ford dealers on this system. Will this be a easy switch or will I pull my hair out. Looks very different and not as user friendly as rey/rey.Any help would be helpfull.
sigparts

Rey/Rey to ARG DMS@NET

Postby Matt Parsons » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:33 am

Hello and welcome.

Glad to have you on-board as part of the ARG family. I am confident that any switching of systems is difficult, and would like to suggest that you may wish to speak with one of our largest Ford clients that also came from R+R. Citrus Ford in Ontario, CA. Let me know if you would like for me to secure you a contact name and number. The dealers name is Dennis Shannon, Jr.

Hope this helps.
Matt Parsons

Rey/Rey to ARG DMS@NET

Postby sigparts » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:47 pm

Thanks for the info, we actually went to there dealership for a couple of days. Can anyone give me any help on the Alpha factor on ordering stocking parts. The installer set some stocking groups for 15 and others at 0
sigparts

Rey/Rey to ARG DMS@NET

Postby Matt Parsons » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:49 am

Ken Vellenga will be at the store on Thursday and Friday and I am sure will address this if you ask him. I will give him a heads-up.
Matt Parsons

Return to ADP Users Forum