Parts billing in PRO

Parts billing in PRO

Postby Mike » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:03 pm

We use WebSuite 2007 and Reflections. In PRO you can bill a part on any line then arrow back to that part and press F2 to modify a field. I've noticed that at the bottom of the part info window there is a field for PO Date and PO# but no way to access these 2 fields. Are they currently used? or are they bookmarks for a future rewrite? If they are usable, how do you access them?

Thanks in advance.
Mike

Parts billing in PRO

Postby jazdale » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Next time you up-arrow to that part, don't hit F2 for detail just yet. You'll notice CPO (create PO) as a function. This will back-door you into CPO and carry the part with it. This came out with Web2007.
jazdale

Parts billing in PRO

Postby Mike » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:41 pm

jazdale,

Is this a feature I need to turn on somewhere? I've done as you suggested but don't see CPO as an option anywhere on my websuite 2007 screen.

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 10-31-2008).]

Mike

Parts billing in PRO

Postby jazdale » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:54 pm

Darn, you're right. The feature I mentioned only works in function I. No idea where this sits in development as of right now, but I'll check.
jazdale

Parts billing in PRO

Postby Mike » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:36 pm

lol, thanks for the tip regarding function I. I had not noticed it being there before, I'll play with that awhile and see how it works!
Mike

Return to ADP Users Forum