How can ADP make an automotive parts counterman's life bette

Postby cantfind122 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:53 pm

I forgot...the maps for master updates are in Function PMU.
cantfind122

Postby Jay Daniels » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:35 pm

[This message has been edited by Jay Daniels (edited 07-19-2009).]

Jay Daniels

Postby Jay Daniels » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:36 pm

[This message has been edited by Jay Daniels (edited 07-19-2009).]

Jay Daniels

Postby Jay Daniels » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:38 pm

Exmopar:
In an effort to put this runnin gun battle to rest, let me say the following.
While I may have made a few harsh statements regarding ADP, bear in mind that ADP is not a person but instead a product. Perhaps there are people who contribute to this forum who are employed by ADP, as well as people who use and love the product, but none the less; THEY are not ADP. I have made several direct responses to posts in the three threads that I originated. All of those responses addressed statements made in those posts or ideas expressed as their signature. In no way did I attack their character or credentials but instead addressed their expressed opinions. The only two posts I made which could have been construed as attacks were to GMcGrew when I told him I was glad to see he had the B***s to re-enter the thread. That was after YOU appealed to all the contributors to discontinue commenting. In Texas, that is a compliment, not a SLAM. I may have retorted to Gran Sassos post a bit hard but it certainly appeared he had little respect for the challenges his counter people encounter in day to day business. It is unfortunate that Dealers Edge saw fit to delete that thread as I did apologize to him in a subsequent post. Had they been able to transplant that from the parts manager forum to the ADP forum, I believe that would have been a better choice.
I am very opinionated as are the majority of the people who post in this forum. Everyone in this forum should understand this is business, not personal. Always read posts objectively, not subjectively. It is very difficult to put a tone of voice or attitude into written word.
If you still believe there are those who deserve an apology, please tell me who and for what. I will be happy to contact them personally and do so publicly if all agree that I disrespected them.
If anyone out there was offended by my response to your post, please contact me at DevilsAdvocate.JD@Gmail.com

------------------
It is a good thing when seeking perfection to learn to accept excellence as a suitable alternative. It is not a good thing when seeking excellence to accept mediocrity as a substitute.

Do not hesitate to expect of others what others expect of you (excellence).

Jay Daniels

Jay Daniels

Previous

Return to ADP Users Forum