ADP Accounting issues

ADP Accounting issues

Postby jazdale » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:30 pm

djs
My reply in the controllers forum should walk you through what you need.

Not picking on you djs, but please please please everyone - don't double post.
These forums are small enough that we can easily read all new postings in a day.
jazdale

ADP Accounting issues

Postby texaslp » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:18 am

That was my fault. I suggested he post in the PM forum because there wasn't much response here.
texaslp

ADP Accounting issues

Postby djs » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:51 pm

thanks for all the help. I looked at RSA and it showed the accounts. In looking at this it appears things are setup correctly but on individual repair orders one tire will suddenly go to internal on a retail ticket. Can I trace that back using the accounting copy of the RO?
djs

ADP Accounting issues

Postby jazdale » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:17 pm

djs
If setups look good, then its probably a case of assigning an incorrect source to a part. Use function DP option 2 to look at the source of the part sold from the invoice. If the part is in the wrong source, then the manager should fix it in function PM so it doesn't happen again with this part.
If the part is not on file, then the counter people added the part to the invoice, but not to the system. It may require a bit of a come-to-Jesus meeting to get the crew to understand how critical the source is for accurate accounting. Commissions and year-end physicals may be a reason for them to listen and adhere.
jazdale

Previous

Return to ADP Users Forum