ADP and there response time

Postby 69mach1 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:57 am

Dear ADP if someone from your company is viewing this here is my case number
110393945 i was going to get a call right back after speaking to a agent and i am still waiting as it may not be important to you , as the CUSTOMER it is important to me.
69mach1

Postby Jon » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:20 pm

I don't know the nature of your case but I have been experiencing diminished speed and quality of replies from ADP for a while. I asked outright if ADP has cut back on support personnel and I was told that, if anything, they had added people.
Personal opinion, but I think that ADP needs a REAL reorganization. I have had high priority cases take over 24 hours just to get dispatched, and sub-cases languish for 2 or 3 days before someone picks it up and handles their part of it. 69mach1 is right, ADP doesn't seem to get the fact that WE are their CUSTOMER and we aren't getting the support that we are paying for.
Of the last 10 cases that I have opened, over half have required less than 5 minutes to resolve once the right second level person has been given the case - but it took 1 or 2 days before that happened.
We (I) don't want to change computer companies, I'm sure other ADP customers feel the same way, because I think ADP has a lot to offer and some of its software is superior to second tier companies. And changing companies is painful; lost productivity during the learning curve will eat up much of the savings anticipated when the dealer looks at the bottom line of each DMS vendor's proposal But painful or not, I think that the dealer is going to "fire" ADP at the next renewal unless they make MAJOR changes over the last 2 years of our contract. ADP make think that they're too big to fail, we've all seen financial and auto giants who learned that the "unthinkable" can and does happen. ADP won't have anyone to rescue them when it hits them so they better fix things NOW.

Jon
Jon

Postby Racegirl17 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:57 pm

I found the best way is to keep bothering them. If it's high priority I start a chat session. If it's not as important I start a case and 'update' the case frequently. They usually at least respond to me then. I have been having one issue for almost three weeks now. They just keep saying 'they're working on it'. Sure..
Racegirl17

Re: ADP and there response time

Postby DouglasDr » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:27 am

I discovered the most ideal path is to continue pestering them. In the event that its high need I begin a visit session. In the event that its not as critical I begin a case and "overhaul" the case habitually. They as a rule at any rate react to me then. I have been having one issue for very nearly three weeks now. They simply continue saying 'they're chipping away at it'. Indeed..
NoorAlamShahzad
DouglasDr

Return to ADP Users Forum