ADP Op Code Delete?

ADP Op Code Delete?

Postby mestre2b » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:19 pm

I'm trying to delete several op codes that interfere with new op codes I'm creating. Does anyone know how to completely delete an entire op code from the system? I'm using Websuite 2007. When you go into UOC it gives you two options and #1 is to Add, Modify or Delete an op code, but as far as I can tell it only lets you add or modify. Help :-/

------------------
Jaguar Master Advisor
mestre2b

ADP Op Code Delete?

Postby Jon » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:02 am

Not necessarily intuitive but here is how you delete an Op Code.

Go into Function UOC and select option 1. Now enter the Op Code that you want to delete followed by a space and then DEL. Hit Enter and the Op Code should now be gone. This will not affect RO's where the Op Code is already present or ones that are closed.

This information can be found on page 70 of ADP User Guide "Service Setup and Reports SV980C". It's "only" 414 pages if you want to print it or you can save it in PDF format. You can find it by logging in to adpdealerservices.com, then click on Documentation in the upper left area of the screen. Pick "Parts, Service, Customer Satisfaction Mgmt" from the next screen (you have to hit the little triangle to the left), then pick Service AE8.0 (another little triangle) and a new browser window will open up and download the PDF file.

Jon
Jon

ADP Op Code Delete?

Postby 2bits » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:12 pm

In ADP drive at function enter UOC and enter the LOP and across the top is the option to delete.
2bits

Return to ADP Users Forum