Other DSP's?

Other DSP's?

Postby Richard » Thu Aug 09, 2001 8:54 am

Wonder why the OTHER DSP's don't have forum? Not trying to start anything, but I get really tired of wading through topics about ADP, or R+R, report generator's ect....I kinda wish they would sponsor their own forum's like EDS does...might be better for the user's too....a post under "Parts" might never be read by someone that reads the other forums, who MIGHT have the answer.

Just a suggestion!

Richard
Richard

Other DSP's?

Postby Matt Parsons » Mon Aug 13, 2001 7:34 am

Richard, we (I ) have wondered the same thing. Just as a side note, I do believe that Mike Bowers (forum administrator) has contacted several of the other major DSP's to offer to start a forum such as this one. The great thing from our perspective is it allows clients and prospects the opportunity to engage in meanigful dialogue for all to see. The one item that has been disappointing to us at EDS is that we don't seem to get a great deal of 'traffic' on the forum. We have communicated this forum on numerous occasions to our client base in several different formats -- yet it is not clear to me if people are not viewing and participating, or are participating and just not posting...either way, we will continue to support and monitor, I just wish we had more participation from other users of EDS systems versus us (EDS) having to respond to questions.

[This message has been edited by Matt Parsons (edited 08-13-2001).]

Matt Parsons

Return to ADP Users Forum