certified pre owned

certified pre owned

Postby 2bits » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Is there a manual/document that shows what is covered or how to verify coverage under certified preowned warranty, I am pretty new at GM warranty and have a pretty new staff of advisors and could use some help.
2bits

certified pre owned

Postby texaslp » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Sorry I don't know, but your GM rep should be able to help you.
texaslp

certified pre owned

Postby robc » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:46 pm

I wish I knew where I got mine on Global Connect. It is called Certified Pre-Owned Chevrolet, Buick, GMC Operations Guide
dated June 22, 2012 (ver 1.3); it is 71 pages long. Try searching on Global Connect and if you can't find it send me your email address and I'll forward it to you.
robc

certified pre owned

Postby MARKC » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:46 pm

You can go to this website: http://www.gmcertifiedresourcecenter.co ... login.html
If you don't already have a user name or password you register and they will send you a confirmation and then you can log in to access the certified guide which has the appendix showing all the non-covered labor ops. It was updated a few months ago.
MARKC

certified pre owned

Postby MARKC » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:51 pm

You can get the PDF of the guide at the GM Certified Resource website. http://www.gmcertifiedresourcecenter.co ... login.html
If you haven't already, you'll need to register, but I think they got my info back to me within a day or so when I registered.
The guide was updated a few months back so you'll want to check the website for the newest version.
MARKC

certified pre owned

Postby MARKC » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Sorry for the double post. The first one didn't show, so I re-posted. Apparently it takes a little while for them to show up
MARKC

certified pre owned

Postby 2bits » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:16 am

Thank you all
2bits

certified pre owned

Postby overlook » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:49 am

Run a VIS, this will show all applicable warranties including CPO Limited Warranty and Maintenance Plan, Service Contracts etc., etc.

Search, by VIN, for the labor op you intend to use, in the SI LTG. Look for the "Cadillac Certified Pre Owned Limited Warranty Labor Code Coverage" entry, DOC ID 2687791. If your labor op is listed...it's covered.

For CPO Maintenance labor operations see archived msg G_0000083803.
overlook

Return to Warranty Administrators