Warranty Outsourcing Jobs

Warranty Outsourcing Jobs

Postby arsheraden » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:59 am

I have been a warranty administrator for 23 years doing 7 different franchises. I have only worked at 2 companies. I left the first one due to issues between me and girls in the office staff not understanding my need to care for my severely autistic son and needing a flexible work schedule(why does she get special treatment, autism is not as bad as you make it out to be). Finding 9-5 care especially during the summer is super tough. My service manager was very upset when I left and they hired a service for 5 years and then decided they were losing too much money and brought in another warranty person. I have currently been working at a multi-car line dealership for 7+ years and the work has doubled. I am finding the same issue now that I can't keep up. I am really sick of the political BS of dealing with office staff. Again, my service manager is very upset I want to leave but I am having to choose between my son and work. My son comes first. I am trying to find a way to continue to do warranty and still be able to care for my son. I know I am good at my job and am always in the top 1% ranking in every franchise I submit claims for. I thought I would work for an outsourcing company but have no idea how to find one. Craigslist, etc does not ever show these companies...
arsheraden

Re: Warranty Outsourcing Jobs

Postby fburrows » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:30 pm

Do an exbitor search at the 2015 NADA convention for warranty. There were at least 3 companies represented.

Also Google is your friend

Frank Burrows
fburrows

Re: Warranty Outsourcing Jobs

Postby btk » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:36 pm

Sounds like you need to start your own outsourcing company and invite our current employer to use your services if they wish, I would think that you would have any easy time finding clients due to the current recall / warranty pace. It seems incredibly short sighted of your current employer not to be willing to work with you via internet connection at your home and all the other tools available for you to do warranty coding at home and not need to be at the facility or least maybe a few days a week, work out of home.

Every single inhouse warranty administrator that i have worked with over the years have eventually gone out on their own and started their own warranty company including my current one, I continue to use my current warranty administrator as a sublet vendor and I am lucky if I see him once a month. every thing is done via email and his access to our DMS and Factory claim submission is done via secure internet connection.

Go for it... everyone of my previous warranty admin. that went rogue and did their own thing are still in business today and most are so busy they dont take on any more clients.
btk

Return to Warranty Administrators