GM INVOICE ON TIRES

GM INVOICE ON TIRES

Postby CADLOU » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:47 pm

Here is something you might want to watch for. I was charged for 4 tires and I could not find any supporting documentation. I then I seen the sale was in August. I called Tire invoicing and was answering a question when I paid better attention. Yea, I had miss read the date. It was August alright, August 2019! needless to say a claim was filed. Now I have to watch to make sure I get a credit. WTH?
CADLOU

Re: GM INVOICE ON TIRES

Postby gmpartsguy147 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:07 am

Honestly I have a folder for each vender we get tires from on the GM program. And I will admit I have tires that are going back 2 years that we never were billed for
gmpartsguy147

Postby camaroman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:42 pm

The people at GM Tire Billing are great they are very helpful.. The issue we have is when the Tire Manufacturers enter the dealer account, we have Chrysler and GM stores and most of the time they just see the name and do not look at the brand. Can't say I have any old tire invoices I was not billed for at this point, but free tires would be nice.
camaroman

Postby Zep33 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:47 pm

Some of the tire vendors have issues getting things submitted to Goodyear - Were these Goodyear tires by chance?

I threatened to completely drop one of my vendors if they didn't get their shit together and get those invoices submitted correctly a couple years ago. I was getting billed 6, 7, 8 months later and it was always them and always Goodyear.
They got it figured out eventually and haven't had an issue since.
Zep33

Postby TheEd » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:07 pm

Happened to me last year, all told, I was billed for 20 19364100 Firestone tires between May and July for tires that I never ordered and never received, never stocked them either. So both GM Tire Central and the vendor were baffled how this kept happening every few weeks. I got all my credits and after July it just stopped happening and no one had an explanation.
TheEd

Return to Parts Managers