GM OVN CHARGES STRIKE

GM OVN CHARGES STRIKE

Postby Rykid50 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:59 pm

Its pretty sad that the only way to get parts is to CSO-3 them (from some warehouses)
We have had great luck with our local warehouse but Its getting old explaining to people "if you want the part you have to pay more in freight"
Rykid50
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Re: GM OVN CHARGES STRIKE

Postby camaroman » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:33 pm

Be glad you are getting overnights. I have a bunch of them that we are waiting for from 076. SPAC tells me they are overwhelmed. Imagine that, but yet we get Traxx control arm bolts in and they come in separate envelopes. Like I said in a previous post, it would be great if all the warehouses were following the same policy for shipping. I talked with Amanda at 051 today and she told me they are working the oldest orders first no matter what they were. We need CSO parts so we can get some of our loaners back.
camaroman
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:00 am

Re: GM OVN CHARGES STRIKE

Postby smoyer » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:09 am

camaroman wrote:Be glad you are getting overnights. I have a bunch of them that we are waiting for from 076. SPAC tells me they are overwhelmed. Imagine that, but yet we get Traxx control arm bolts in and they come in separate envelopes. Like I said in a previous post, it would be great if all the warehouses were following the same policy for shipping. I talked with Amanda at 051 today and she told me they are working the oldest orders first no matter what they were. We need CSO parts so we can get some of our loaners back.


Lansing seems to be the worse shocker i know
smoyer
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:00 am

Re: GM OVN CHARGES STRIKE

Postby camaroman » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:29 pm

Another day of RIM orders, no CSO orders. Week 4 without any CSO's from my PDC. This down right sucks.
camaroman
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:00 am

Re: GM OVN CHARGES STRIKE

Postby SHANNA » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:34 pm

camaroman wrote:Another day of RIM orders, no CSO orders. Week 4 without any CSO's from my PDC. This down right sucks.


QUIT COMPLAINING....WE HAVE ONLY SEEN PARTS 1 DAY IN 3 1/2 WEEKS!!! SEPT 25TH WAS THE ONLY DAY AND LAST DAY WE GOT STUFF!!
SHANNA
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: GM OVN CHARGES STRIKE

Postby camaroman » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:58 pm

Sorry about that, I am sure you are more frustrated than we are. Just not fun at all.
camaroman
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:00 am

Re: GM OVN CHARGES STRIKE

Postby bentwrench54 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:12 pm

I keep getting duplicates of control arm orders. Got some of a RIM shipment from 10 days ago.

I'm still waiting on an amplifier that I overnighted last week for a new truck with minimal sound quality. I overnighted oil filters last week. Still waiting.

I've been able to source some stuff from other suppliers, but that is starting to dry up.

This has been downright awful.
bentwrench54
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:55 am
Location: Northeast Ohio

Re: GM OVN CHARGES STRIKE

Postby bsnyder723 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:28 pm

bentwrench54 wrote:I keep getting duplicates of control arm orders. Got some of a RIM shipment from 10 days ago.

I'm still waiting on an amplifier that I overnighted last week for a new truck with minimal sound quality. I overnighted oil filters last week. Still waiting.

I've been able to source some stuff from other suppliers, but that is starting to dry up.

This has been downright awful.



I have 3 big large wholesale dealers near me, and all 3 have started to dry up, they are even calling me for parts!
bsnyder723
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:30 pm

Re: GM OVN CHARGES STRIKE

Postby PartScott » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:46 pm

SHANNA wrote:
camaroman wrote:Another day of RIM orders, no CSO orders. Week 4 without any CSO's from my PDC. This down right sucks.


QUIT COMPLAINING....WE HAVE ONLY SEEN PARTS 1 DAY IN 3 1/2 WEEKS!!! SEPT 25TH WAS THE ONLY DAY AND LAST DAY WE GOT STUFF!!


Same here...our last and only delivery since the strike was October 1st.
PartScott
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:50 pm

Re: GM OVN CHARGES STRIKE

Postby JGROSS1978 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:43 pm

Got 90% of R263 and a few cso's. Sounds like we are doing better than some of ya'll.
JGROSS1978
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:21 pm
Location: Central Florida

Next

Return to Parts Managers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

cron