Report No Shows

Report No Shows

Postby PartsDanager » Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:14 pm

I'm on CDK and one of the parts guys told me that the number of no show appointments has shot throught he roof recently. Service Connect is still down, wondering if anyone here knows of a report that will show all missed appts in a day.
PartsDanager

Re: Report No Shows

Postby brparts » Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:52 pm

i posted this before but it is still a problem with lazy service department personal.i started to work for a dealer in 2006, when i took over, they had over $15,000.00 in warranty and special ordered parts 60 days old. i started calling the customers and most of them said they were never notified the parts were in. talked to the service manager and he said they don't have time to notify the customer. i started calling them back and told them to call the service dept and make a appointment or just come on down. service manager was not happy about that, went to the GM complaining. had a meeting and when the GM found out that customers were not being notified he he was not happy, got rid of over $10,000.00 in 60 days. you need to find out if customers are being notified.
brparts

Re: Report No Shows

Postby Denise Trimble » Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:51 pm

We're on AutoSoft, so I cannot speak to your CDK report inquiry.

After speaking to our Advisors, they said nearly all our "no shows" are appointments which were scheduled online, and confirmed with a call from the advisor. They had trouble with appointments made online by "bots" or possible "mystery shoppers", so they would attempt to validate those immediately. Most of our customer base have the courtesy to call and cancel/re-schedule their appointments. It is worth mentioning that we're in a small town.
Denise Trimble

Return to Parts Managers